Translate

Saturday, September 29, 2012

.........0.o...........

Bored out of my mind....... Oh let's see what's up on social network.....

Casey posted on lynsyes wall,"hahaha I pee'd on your wall" with a photo of a dog peeing on a barn

Mittens posted a photo of flowers from Jeffery "love you babes!" the flowers sit on her work bench surrounded by grease and wrenches.

Mark posted: I'm hungry I want to place an online order for white castle when we jump back to earth!!!

Missy posts: lynsyen I love you baby!!! With a posted photo of edible arrangements. Nicely cover chocolate Strawberries and pineapples.

As for me...... To depressed to post anything besides I want to kill my self. All this lovie dubbie shit.... When's it going to be my turn.......

I don't know how many times I write this in my journal :(. Something's gotta give it's just been a bad year all around. My ex cheated on me, tried to fall in love with a girl in the military and she ended up dating a moron from the alphas, won't talk about mittens, that was my own fault :\. And yea here I sit... In my captains chair com pad in hand bottle of water to my left and saturn in front of me........ Yea I'll shut up now and cry in my chair....

I can here Casey or Mittens Cry Baby!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment