Translate

Sunday, June 30, 2013

No title can fill this space

I've save earth 2 times, Mars lost count, shipping convoys millions of time, saved thousands of lives...... And I still can't meet the right girl with out being used, tortured or ripped apart. Am I just ment to be a robot, with no feelings. I don't mean anything to any it seems anymore. Yea you save them from being destroyed or yay he fixed the aquifer system the town has water again.... Why should I care any more.... Just for once I thought things were actually going to change... I thought the wind was blowing into a better direct for me and my ship.... I'm truly cursed.... I'm only ment to solve problems, stop people from hurting other, and bring people together... But I'm not ment to be happy.... Ever, I'm ment to be alone, used, and beaten. I don't want these memories I feel like I've been cheated in life. Next torpedo that comes broad side I may just take it.



No comments:

Post a Comment