Translate

Friday, June 14, 2013

Fire work

I feel great, knowing someone cares about me even better to feel and care for someone who I'm going to give my all to, to lead a better life. And show there more to this world than a one way street!
It's the for me to boldly go where to man has gone before.
My story will be of legends and I will strive to do my best as captain of the Astroliner. Where we go from here to beyond places where people are afraid to follow and it will not be for the faint of heart because there will be hard times even harder times before the Space Wars. I will lead my crew and ship to places and bring peace to all who want it and stomp out the lab rat mafia, and any one else who dares to hurt, kill, abuse anyone, mean any species, alien, everyone in out galaxy I will protect!

No comments:

Post a Comment