Translate

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Day 40 let it go.

I thought the past was suppose to stay in the past. Why do these feelings keep coming back. its like a door that was shut has been reopened and i'm waiting to see whats going to come through it. will it have evil intentions, or will it be apart of a future that i finally deserve?

Today is day 40 of my quest to become the strongest version of myself and I will say i truly feel better, but my heart hurts thinking of the past. the only thing I have left is my future. what ever that maybe i pray it brings me not what i deserve, but what i've earned and I as i alway say I just want to be happy.

I'm going to continue this adventure ill I die or end up happy, if my past wants to come back thats fine I can live with it even though everyone will hate me. I don't have nothing to lose, its just me.

Captain Chang

No comments:

Post a Comment