Translate

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 60

Having a hard time, been eating real food, chicken, soups, mc Donald's. It's hard when your the only one on the ship. I used to think it was hard when I had an entire crew. 
Nonot try's to push me I think he sees it too. The loneliness of humans I guess what ever u want to call it. 

I need to get back on the ball tomorrow, straght juicing and smoothies, no real solids or meats.

I will work out tonight need to keep lifting and doing bio energetically and trama releases. Need to get my brain more
Focused.

And I might ask the barista out at Coffee Mug, I don't know, just looking for someone different that doesn't work in space, or medical. 

Right now I'm at little.ceasers to kill my diet and reboot tomorrow. God the pies smell good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment