Translate

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Wild day

Been a wild day, in a good way. I've managed to help every person I came across today. Some where like your so patient, wow your a good people person... And so on. I keep asking my self am I? I know I shouldnt because of what I've accomplished. 
I still keep asking my self do u really want to keep working in space? Your captain of a star ship with really no crew. You work at a replicator place just to have something to do. Everyone U work with has there own families and lives. When they come home they have something to talk aboot. They always ask me what did u do last night or did u see the game? And they still done believe half of the things I've been through. Maybe I'll always belong amongst the stars. Maybe it's better to just be different from everyone else. But i just want to fit in. 

Whateves, yes it's lonely, yes I'm bored, just going to continue to help others and do me. Okay now it's time to do some cloth shopping. It's nice not needing and boomerang to put on your belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment