Translate

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Setting up the perfect shot

Ok so I'm going to do it, I'm going to throw everything on the line, my star ship included. My crews behind me, my close friends. It's not I don't have a choice, it i have to do it to save someone's life. I'm not going to fail I'm going to say everything from my heart. It will fire like the ION cannon on the Astroliner.

I'm going to free myself of this curse I've cursed myself with. Gods give me strength. For what I'm about to do with effect everything in my life and may shift things to an in shiftable position

I don't fear the conversation I will have I fear me after the conversation. I fear that I may not survive the blast. I'll survive the initial explosion. But the fall out my kill me. The true test will begin soon, and when the time is right I will open fire and hope I can do it. Please let this work and please let this free of my own curse, or if I fail please end me quicker rather than a slow death.


God Speed

No comments:

Post a Comment