Translate

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Home safe

Been a wild evening, made decision that where best for the girl I cared about. I hope to see her in a few years from now free of drugs and people that want to hurt her. On the way home I saw two shooting stars and made a wish for her and the second I made one for me.
On a lighter note, me, mittens and Jeffery found out Jacky can make you bowl better lol! Then during bowling Colleen shoots me a message "Party"!!! So after bowling the little lovers went home I headed to sector 5 on the station and had an amazing time! You would be surprised how many friends you really have in the end who will help you through any situation. No matter what the cost is. Just a great night over all.

To break character now this goes out to the Carr family, if you ever need help J7 will always be there and one day I hope we can have a picnic with your daughter drug free. And I want to bring my amazing friends just to show that the world isn't as bad as it seems some times. I will also bring some amazing potato  salad too! Chelsea I love you, I pray for your health and safe return one day. You'll always be in my heart, you have my "chi" from when you bit my arm when we where holding each other the other day. It will protect you as it have me. But once again, Chelsea I Love you I know your family is going to take great care of you. :) 

Captain Chang, signing off for tonight and going to bed. 

I can finally sleep with a clear conscious

:) 




No comments:

Post a Comment