Translate

Monday, July 22, 2013

It's all worth it

things have been like a roller coaster lately. After today things look like they may level out, I'll miss them drops but its all worth it. My boss allowed me time to spend with my baby. Kats making great improvements but she so scared of the future. I told her once she gets thru this, we are gonna go atmosphere jumping. I feel it's my fault she's at where she is, if I would of payed more attention instead of being scared off and forcing my way in she wouldn't have done what she did. But non the less I love her i hope they don't move her. I want her to stay at that hospital so I can hold her and protect her :)
I'm never going to stop holding her. Poor things lost every thing, every one, even her home and I'm going to help her get it back, the best I can :}


No comments:

Post a Comment