Translate

Friday, July 26, 2013

Still lost

I feel helpless, can't even help the one I care for... I want vengeance, if I find out who hurt her and helped her to get to this point they better be ready hells coming with me... No one deserves to go through what her family is going through, I hope they give me the chance to help. Jupiter 7 is behind me and willing to help.

I hope mittens is right this is where her mind changes for the better. Plus I'm glad I put that hex on her the other day. She kisses my arm and bites down on my and I did the same to her shoulder and that bite transferred my Chi to her Chi and I'm sure it's what protected her from dying. I'm sure everyone's like ha your a dumb ass, nuts, weirdo. But I know I've seen shit that will turn u white! 

I believe in magic and hope and it's never let me down.. I hope to see her soon and avenge her 

No comments:

Post a Comment