Translate

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Coded message!!

I'm sitting working on my fighter, in side of the Astroliner... My phone starts to ring..... It's Kats voice, I say am I dreaming?? She like know its me babe. Before I could ask she's like, I only have a minute write this down. Jump coordinates 3. 56 14 511, it's where she's located, her rehab station. Those coordinates are out near Neptune. No one goes out that way because there's nothing there. Neptune is basically a giant water/gas planet. It's our back up of fresh H2o if we ever need it. But she said she love me and said to jump out and send her sole snail mail.... I've been in a daise since crazy but I love her and it was great to hear her voice. She sounded beaten and tired. It worries me a little but ill have the Astroliner prep for a rescue mission I'm sure Colleen will be armed and ready to drop the bomb. I miss her so much

No comments:

Post a Comment