Translate

Friday, August 30, 2013

Lonely yet again

Mittens calls it the luv bug bit me, Colleen says I need to drink about it, Mark & Casey better than having a baby.... It's like I can't wait for the night so I can close my eyes to dream about Kat... She's all I can think about. I love her, but I really don't know how she feels about me... It's been so long I fear she forgot who I am. She once told me your not a good man, your a great one. I don't feel so great when I fail everyone around, especially when everyone is getting hurt because of me & my ship... I'm waiting to meet the leader of the Lab Rat Mafia... Her name I heard in a whisper it starts with an R that's I could make out when I was a POW...
Kat I miss u so so so much, I can't eat or sleep with out you.... I've never felt like this towards someone ever. It's like a curse, to love someone so much and you don't know how they feel about you or think.... My fear Is that she has forgotten me, and she will return to her past.. How can I move on or live with that situation. I know my crew will push me to move on and ill never be the same, what will I become ... A monster, a mean person, I don't want to be either one, I want to be happy and next to Kat the rest of my life. I want to grow old with her and let her hold the remote control..
All I know is that when we dream we aren't that far away from each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment