Translate

Monday, August 19, 2013

ZzzZzz

Tired.. Sadish..... I miss my baby.... Laying here waiting to fall asleep... Kat I miss u baby.... When u get out the universe is ours... The one thing that bothers me is I'm afraid to see u again. I know my mind plays tricks on me. But I know we love each other, but what if they like break your mind and u forget me... Well ill break them I guess.

I know it made me sad when I asked u about the time we sat at Huron park, u don't even remember it being with me when we sat on the huge rock watching the sun go down and the fire flies dancing around. 

When you get I will protect u from every evil that tries to hurt you and takes u away. I feel like Link or Mario. My princess keeps getting stolen... Not for long. If anyone dares hell's coming with me. I love you baby I'm counting the days until u call me, :) when u see me again ill be in better shape with the new work outs I've been doing with the team. I just want to get stronger to protect you 

Well I'm off to fall asleep in my lonely apartment earth in view and the moon sitting in the distance... I love you Kat, well be together soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment