Translate

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Beyond

Beyond tired, beyond excited, beyond the past ready for the future. All I can think of when I look in a mirror is a future with her. Kat I love you, the letter u wrote me the other day revived me. It was a long day and just your letter alone made me rise against all odds to keep going. I'm gonna send u a care package because u deserve it.
I'll draw & color a photo of us because I don't want to bring back any of your bad memories from your photos. Soon well make new memories, better memories, the best memories. We'll make everyone jealous because we'll be that couple that's so perfect it's retarded. We'll fight over the best reasons, and we'll stand fast against our own curses. When were together we can battle each others pain. And I'll take all your pain honey. I take what ever you need, I'm your shield, im your guard, im your platinum, I'm your hero. The last person you'll ever have to love :) I miss you so much, I miss you like a child that's misses his or her blanket.... I know u get out during the holidays which I think is awesome. One of the best times of the year, it will be cold and we'll be able to cuddle up to a fire, watch the snow fall. I love you so much Kat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment