Translate

Monday, September 9, 2013

lost.......

Just feeling lost tonight.....

Nothing feels real nothing feels right...... I miss her so much, shes like air I can't breath with out her....... I want to go back to a place in my life where everything seemed alright.... I miss her so damn bad, and I haven't had any contact with her..... its killing me like radiation poisoning. Id rather have cancer or take a deadly disease from a child then deal with the waiting pain of seeing my baby. It always seems who ever I touch or try to be with, I just ruin them... maybe that gypsye form the Saturn Station was right I'm as surely cursed for the rest of my life never to fall in love. I can only help other and never take the benefits........ Day's like this I wish it was me that was sucked out into space and not that family

No comments:

Post a Comment