Translate

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Damn finally day off

Holy mastacholio made it to a day off. All week I've been thinking about my baby.. I love her so much. I hope she's ok, I know she's on that behavior BS, I'm gonna call tomorrow and just ask if there is anything I can do to help her... I miss her so bad it hurts. Hell today a customer came in and I thought it was her I lost control for a few seconds and this lady was like wtf wrong with u. I told mittens she's like pull your self together Captain!!
Just left the gym gonna get a juice "veggie" :) and probably check FB and crash and enjoy my day off tomorrow. I know I have to retro fit the Astroliner for this weekend. Got I miss u Kat. I miss u so much babe! I'm gonna write u a letter tomorrow, love you honey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment