Translate

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

being me.....

I've been captain of the Astroliner for over 8 years now. Its been a wild ride, I miss my crew. all that's really left is me and Nonot, Mittens and Jeffery moved to Mars, Colleen took a position at the Science Academy in the Orion Nebula. Mark and Casey are happy on the Lunar surface...
I  still take the occasional job. Just feels lonely, not to mention I'm dealing with this heart issue. I'll over come it for sure. Bob is doing a fast with me so at least I'm not the only one trying to be health. I guess its really the whole being alone thing. Not having someone to tell how your day was or sharing a moment at dinner with someone. just tired of this feeling had it for along time then Kat came along it was gone then my world fell apart and now I feel like I'm back to square one again. I don't know I guess for now I'm meant to help people and inspire people.... just wish I could inspire myself to become better and find the one I'm looking for...

No comments:

Post a Comment