Translate

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

day 15

today is day 15, in my quest to become the strongest version of myself. I now had 45 days to go. for 15 days I have not eaten anything processed, I've juiced 75% everyday. I've only eaten raw or mild cooked vegetables. I'm one step closer to stopping a demon from killing me "My Heart" Also the longest i've ever gone on a fast like this was 14 days. tomorrow aka today is the next chapter i call "the undiscovered country" in my book. can't wait to see whats going to happen next. can't wait for the next challenge. One I'm hopping to earn is to be a Manager for FedEx Office. I'm an assistant now but I want the next challenge. If I can rebuild a Star Ship with my best friends, help stop MS, and help other when they needed guidance. I can't wait for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment