Translate

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Being captain

I know this job requires me to be alone and to even think someone would ever want to put up with the feeling that I may never come back from the job stinks. I love what I do and I love protecting people. I'm no superhero, I don't have super powers but I'll give it my all to help someone...

On a lighter note I asked Petra out, she said yes but I think we where so tired at the time it didn't register. I'm fine with that. Both of us have been busting iur butts. Plus she's having personal issue, so I can relate. Not suppose to date someone in the same rank or branch but I don't care. 

Currently in the Isacc system next week we retune to Arcadia system haven't ran out there in a long time , that was back when I was with my old cre, my best friends... I miss everyone. But none the less new crew, new me, stronger version of me.

I see myself this way now, good or bad I'm unsure.

No comments:

Post a Comment