Translate

Monday, September 15, 2014

Being captain

Another long and stressful day today. Sometimes I wonder why put up with this shit. So tired of being stressed over stress over stress. And I wish the flashbacks of stop too. And not to mention that my heart and mind are going to different ways my heart wants the girl but my mind wants something else. I'm tired of trying to be two people I just want to be one person and that's a captain. 
Sad to say I still think of her, even though she's gone. I could really use her touch and Grace. Her gentle kindness and her warm heart. And that perfume that can destroy the world. I miss her smile so much. Tired of being in pain all the time. I wish someone would help me stop suffering. Lately I have been asking myself what am I truly living for. Or what was I living for.

I miss my baby, with all my heart 

No comments:

Post a Comment