Translate

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Captains

Well it's been awhile I lost my compad in the ship.... Actually I think Nonot was hiding it. 

We're still running hard. Missions are coming out of the wood works. So it's been good, still weird with the new crew sometimes but we're mending slowly. 

Oh on another note: Captain Petra from
The Trizona and I have been hanging out. A few weeks back we worked together on a mission. I assisted and we just decided hey lets grab some friend and go bowling. Fun times, nice to get out, Mittens and Colleen would be proud.

Good news from the  front. My uncle might actually be retiring.  It's almost
Time for the Astroliner to be docked for it's annual repair and over haul. Going to score a date with Petra (she's a little hardcore, might get punched in the face) and then find a part time job or something. Last down season was boring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment