Translate

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Unsolved mysteries

Yea so I've put two and two together to solve an issue that's been bothering me. How can someone ruin someone else's relationship and keep ruining that person? Yea sounds like that same old dance and song ya know! I couldn't live with myself no matter how much I thought I'd care about them let alone turn them into a slave.

All well, as I type this I'm standing on the mall bridge watching everyone hustle and bustle around. Not to mention a case of tacos in hand.

I wonder where I'll be in a few years? Now that's a true mystery. Ok back to the astroliner! And see if I got me some work yet :)

PS I wish the space station had real beef. They call it beef tacos but it's actually fish :(. It all about the taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment