Translate

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Brothers wedding day part 2

Ugh a little hung over from the last run, but we're at the VFW and setting up for my brothers wedding.

It's funny all my friends at the VFW are like so when u getting married? I just kinda shy away and Mark goes "him married no one can hold that captain down!"

Yea I blushed like a rabbit in heat

But it's great to see Randy, Rick, mike, Richard and Kristina again. All former military just like me, well they are marines and special ops I'm just a fly boy.

Great to be back though got the astroliner docked to there station it's gonna be a fun day :)

Funny thing is we needed a dj, so we plugged in NONOT and downloaded a DJ program into him now he's the bar tender and DJ talk about multi tasking like what! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment