Translate

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Long night ahead

So yea..... Aqward. I guess when u try to meet someone on common grounds are the grounds really common? My Ex is here and I'm lost, angry, hopeless, happy, sad confused and really wish kinda maybe someone would attack the station......

:| I don't know some time I wish someone would just step up and save me. It's like when we found the astroliner on that planet, I might never of made it out of there what then?

I'm just confused i guess, especially that I've been told I'm a heart less person. Next time a freighter full of kids is in trouble i won't stop the side winder torpedo from hitting it. Actually I will I'll put on my space suit and jump in front of it. Gods why do I end up like this every night,

Someone save me :| "please"

Wow the moon is really close tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment