Translate

Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday night

Most people would put... Oh yes great time tonight, woo plastered... Not me... I've lost my best friend Mittens, last conversation ended I'm tire of you crying about your ex, Kat is gone ok she's an addict. Colleen: I can't stand here and help U with your problems, figure it out we are always bailing u out. Mark and Casey, your not u anymore what happened u let her ruin your life and star ship? Lynsye and missy: Ichia, we can't tolerate u, to much drama, I know we've been friends for ever but it's to much....

I'm all alone, it's just me and nonot. He try's to understand emotions but he's a robot. Here we sit in my ship. My crew has left me because of my obsession with the girl I thought who loved me. And she destroyed me in turn I destroy the relationships I had with all my friends. I walk alone here :( I don't know what to do or be anymore. I'm in so much pain I just want it to all stop. I just want to disappear, I have no one to miss me, might as well 

No comments:

Post a Comment