Translate

Sunday, October 27, 2013

wheres my wallet??

Well the last comic show of the year for me went great. Had an amazing time with everyone met some really cool people and was even inspired by some too. The last few weeks have been rough and this week i'll be challenged with a new issue, with the passing of someone really close. I will give my strength to who needs it this week. I just wish I had someone to give me just alittle of theres because in the end i'm going to fall apart again. my goal is to not fall apart like I did with what happened with Kat. I've lost so many people this month its not even funny, especially when its your close friends. to much death, I guess I know how doctors really feel... I think I don't know i'm rambleing again...... whateves as colleen would say just roll with it captain... this week better watch out because here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment