Translate

Monday, October 14, 2013

Longest 42 hrs of my life...

Well I'm just gonna spill the beans.. Everything's not alright, no it's not alright :(

Kat got kicked out of rehab, apparently she called me but I didn't answer my phone, on Saturday I got a call from her said he's laying low in the station somewhere, and she wanted me to pick her items up from Neptune Station. Any ways, she's been out for three days, and I end up finding her with her parents and they have her some money. Then I go to take her home and she jumps ship and disappears...
I go on a hunting spree, said to say everyone's pissed off at my because I give two shits about a girl who's addicted to heroine. Mittens won't talk to me, Collens fed up with it. So I track her down to a cheap ass motel on the station near sector 6. I knock on the door and she's high as hell. Bruised and beat. Look someone took a baseball bat to her. She wants me to leave and she's freaking out that her dope mans coming back. After a long argument I left and went home. Only to get a call from her saying did u call the cops? I'm like know I came home and it got blown up from there -.-
Basically she can't get over her ex. And I guess all the times we spent together where meaningless and well the photos she like so much too he didn't like. So I've been replaced by the ex who's the drug dealer.... I texted her told her I was glad to meet her and god speed... And I cried all night because how can someone abuse someone like that. You can tell he was punching her and either dragging her by the legs or worst... It's sad this is what humans want to go through. I don't care about the drug if she wanted it that bad well that's fine I'd rather have her safe that take that.. I really wish Mittens didn't destroy that time machine we found or I would of made some changes for the better. So now here I sit alone :( very alone, and sad in the fact for once I could give a family back there daughter.... She'll always be in my heart, when its her time I hope it's painless for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment