Translate

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Last day

The last few years have been wide, great friends, The Astroliner, my girlfriend, beating an enemy that's harmed millions. Now it's time to rest I hope. I'm to decommission the Astroliner according to the military. :/ feel like my kids being take. Away from me... Everyone says its for the best... I don't know how can I at least keep it and sit in it... Think I might cry, I don't know I love this ship and I don't want to command any other.. It's sad because its advanced as hell but the hull has taken a major beating. The support structure is ok between Casey and Mittens they have really beefed it up. But eventually she's gonna break :( wouldn't mind a total rebuild but I'm not super rich. well I'm gonna sit here on the ION cannon and chill :/ I miss my baby and I'm sad for my ship. Sigh I hope it gets easier -.-'

No comments:

Post a Comment